Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: How Long Do We Have???

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: How Long Do We Have???

    I'd say we are in 8, with the Patriot and the lying by the government to start a war. I find the sugarcoating funny, where was the starving ,freezing and the warring in that chart? Not many changes in history without a war.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How Long Do We Have???

    If you even hint about Obama not being the greatest thing ever he gets butt hurt whether you are talking about Obama or not
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How Long Do We Have???

    He wasnt even talking to me, it was his opinion on the thread. You're getting worse than PvVikefan with the following me around and mentioning me in every post.

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: How Long Do We Have???

    Some of the board has a crush on you.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How Long Do We Have???

    Yep. Very true. I know a few who would like to <span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>crush</span> him. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #16
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How Long Do We Have???

    Just as ignorant as you I guess, letting an 18 yr old get to you like that without resorting to personal attacks.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How Long Do We Have???

    Raider, I didnt post that as a pub or dem, I just posted it because I was wondering what others thought about the state of our country...As ussual since I didn't proclaim my desire to analize Obama, you dont understand the post...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  8. #18
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How Long Do We Have???

    I wasnt talking about that part of it, I was talking about the states which tried make out IMO numbers showing that the kind of people that vote dem.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How Long Do We Have???

    Well quite being a politician and say exactly what you mean, right to the point...dont just make general statements about 40 sentences, that you are only really meaning to talk about 1 of...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •